I've nearly given up reading the news (and part of the reason for stepping away from Facebook is to get away from it), but it's almost impossible to avoid the impending doom of Brexit.
I do listen to the radio, and given Nick's French genes (he's half French) we do discuss what may or may not happen.
For me this cartoon from Der Spiegel says it all. I had to look up a translation but to be honest I think it's pretty obvious.
The top says 'unregulated Brexit' and the bottom says 'regulated Brexit'- either way we're rushing headlong towards a very large cliff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coming to America
We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive! We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...
-
I should know better than to expect a university and the local council to actually be competent - but I guess I will continue to go on hopin...
-
It's been a while so I thought it was about time to update the watch on the Royal Wedding Tat, as you'd expect eBay has some lovely ...
-
High Speed Originally uploaded by birdinanaviary . I listened in complete amazement to the Today Programme on Radio 4 this morning. It see...

No comments:
Post a Comment