Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Books in the post

As as always been the case, there's too much going on in my life!  If you read back on this blog you'll see I'm always trying to do too much - although I do think I've got better at taking time for myself and relaxing.

But recently I've been really frazzled and it's my own fault - Nick and I have not had a holiday this year.  We decided that we'd like to go to America, specifically San Francisco.  There's so much to see there that I was adamant that we should go for 3 weeks.....so that used up all of our holiday allowance.

And, it's been a long time coming....we haven't been away since our honeymoon in October last year.

So I'm frazzled, stressed and exhausted.

And yesterday this book by Ruby Wax arrived in the post from Amazon - but I didn't order it and there was no packing note....so who sent it to me?  I've no idea (it wasn't Nick).

So I'm going to read it whilst we are on holiday!

Oh, and I should also say that last week another book arrived in the post for me, it was from Nick this time (he came clean).  I'm making no comment about who he's referring to (although he did say he included himself!!)


No comments:

Coming to America

We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive!  We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...