Sunday, August 09, 2015

Weekend with a wonderful friend

I met one of my best friends in the first week of uni, in the queue for registering with the doctor - I have a vague memory she was holding a pot of wee - but that could be a bit I made up for dramatic affect?!?

Anyway, Christina and I have remained friends ever since (15 years so far), and chat regularly.  She's always totally accepted me as I am, but also always been completely honest with me about everything - even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear at the time.

We hadn't seen each other for a while, we're both busy and she often works weekends; but this weekend she came to visit.

Nothing special happened, Bubba got walked a lot (Christina loves dogs too), we watched tv, chatted and went out to Brodsworth to visit Colin's dig (they've always got on really well).

I still feel privileged to have her as a friend and hope (and believe) we will be friends for many more years to come.


No comments:

Coming to America

We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive!  We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...