Sunday, August 23, 2015

Getting my skate on

I haven't skated for about two years, I can't believe it's been so long but I was out of the country for 6 months and away from Sheffield for nearly 9.

But I heard that here was no formal training session today as there was a bout, the hall was still booked but only premin and new skaters would be there - and I knew none of them (I'd met two but didn't really know them).

So, a chance to skate but with no pressure and no having to see people I didn't want to see!  

I went (having to borrow a helmet and wheels from Maid), and I enjoyed myself.  I didn't do much, just skated about, helped a premins, did some weaving timing, and mucked about!

I'm don't think I'll be going regularly for a while (I can't do Tuesdays at all), but I might pop in every now and again.


No comments:

Coming to America

We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive!  We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...