Monday, August 20, 2012

Stupidity

You can always rely on The Metro newspaper to show the stupidity of the population of this country!

The is actually a full page article about how two women found a tortoise in their garden and when it wouldn't eat they called in a rescue centre - only to be told that the reason it wouldn't eat was probably because it was ceramic!!

What I'm more amazed about is to that two grown women didn't wonder why the animal wasn't moving its head (or anything else), but who alerted the newspaper?! Both the women were named - did they phone the paper themselves (admittedly this is the type of story that probably came from a local paper first)? Or has someone else publicised their stupidity?

If I'd been that stupid I sure as hell wouldn't want anyone to know!



No comments:

Coming to America

We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive!  We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...