It would have been nice to get away on a luxury holiday somewhere nice and warm, both money and time meant that wasn't possible.
But after handing in all my coursework, and before really getting into my dissertation I needed a few days of me time.
So I took myself off to Ragdale Hall. My fourth visit, and just as incredible as the previous trips, total luxury and relaxation.
It could be said that £280 for two nights is expensive, but it's excellent value for money when it includes two treatments (back massage and facial), all food and use of all the facilities.
The only money I had to spend was getting there and back (trains and taxis) and the bottle of wine I smuggled into my room for the evenings. Oh and I indulgently paid extra for a pedicure - bliss.
The only dent in the relaxation was getting an email that could have potentially derailed my dissertation, but to counter the anger that caused I went to a spinning class!
So a fantastic two and a half days of not thinking! I highly recommend it, and I hope to return after I've handed in my dissertation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coming to America
We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive! We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...
-
I should know better than to expect a university and the local council to actually be competent - but I guess I will continue to go on hopin...
-
It's been a while so I thought it was about time to update the watch on the Royal Wedding Tat, as you'd expect eBay has some lovely ...
-
High Speed Originally uploaded by birdinanaviary . I listened in complete amazement to the Today Programme on Radio 4 this morning. It see...


No comments:
Post a Comment