Today has been very productive - despite spending most of the morning in bed (looking up articles for uni). I started the afternoon with this (a very large pile of ironing) -
And by way of a bit of a Coen Brothers film festival, including 'Burn after reading', 'A serious man' and 'The Big Lebowski'; I ended with this -
Nothing like a whole afternoon of weird farce to get you through the ironing pile.....if there had been enough ironing I was planning to move onto Fargo! Now of course I have to find space in my wardrobe and drawers!
I know Bob and Jen think I'm crazy having clothes that require ironing, but it was great to catch up on some film viewing.
Now to round off the day by finishing reading my latest book - The Third Policeman by Flann O'Brien.
Now to round off the day by finishing reading my latest book - The Third Policeman by Flann O'Brien.

No comments:
Post a Comment