| Latte at Tamper |
Jen and I had a few weeks of finding new places to have coffee - it was fun and we found some really interesting cafes; Cake R Us where we had Bubble Tea, and the very well hidden tea shop inside Collard and Mason where Jen had Guinness cake.
| Collard & Mason |
But we've stopped looking as we've found Tamper Coffee on Westfield Terrace (it used to be a record shop), unfortunately it's tiny inside (although they tell me that they are planning to expand) and getting a seat is often difficult, but so far we've managed to find somewhere to sit or perch.
![]() |
| Photo nicked from the Tamper FB page with apologies! |
It's run by a New Zealander (John) and some great staff - and makes FANTASTIC coffee! So far I've tried latte and flat white, but I'll be trying their others too. They also serve totally awesome pies with homemade coleslaw - yum!
Since I've all but given up alcohol coffee seems to have become my drug of choice (and a coffee these days is about the same cost as a pint of beer!!), but I do limit myself to one or two a day.

No comments:
Post a Comment