Friday, December 03, 2010

and again....

Earlier this year it snowed (January), and NASA produced a photo of the UK completely covered in the white stuff, I blogged about it, the picture was amazing.

This week it's happened again, and another photo has been released - still just as amazing (although more cloud cover this time).






I'm sure that there are lots of idiots claiming that this cold snap is 'proof' that 'global warming' doesn't exisit.......but to me it just goes to show what a mess we've made of our climate (the words are 'climate change').  Here in Sheffield it's been crazy with 15 inches of snow - the most ever recorded (records began in 1882).

The sun is out now but that just means that with the low temperatures everything is becoming very icy.  John and I are going to dig the cars out in the bit - most of the roads are clear.

No comments:

Coming to America

We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive!  We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...