I'd been in the hotel for half and hour, bored of my book (I've just not got into it yet), I turned on the television.....big mistake!
Being in a hotel I had a choice of lots of channels, but as usual stuck to BBC in the hope of finding something vaguely intelligent - again, big mistake!
If I'd been interested in Wimbledon all would have been fine, or Eastenders - I turned off - but not before seeing two trailers for upcoming programmes on the BBC.
'101 ways to leave a gameshow' - looks about as moronic as it's possible to get, people being thrown, catapulted and jumping into pools of water....or if you fancy something factual how about, 'The fox attack twins' - the true life story of two children attacked in their beds recently by an urban fox......tabloid tv at it's best (worst?).
If this is the type of fair offered up by the BBC there is no hope whatsoever.
No comments:
Post a Comment