Friday, March 26, 2010


I've always been a big fan of Monty Python, especially the films - and particularly The Life of Brian.

One of the things I love about living in a vibrant city is availablity of events - growing up in a small Cotswold town without a cinema or theatre meant entertainment was limited to television or the video shop!

Filmed at the Royal Albert Hall last year, and only shown in cinemas for one night only I knew I couldn't miss this show. John and I had a lovely evening at the Showroom watching most of the remaining Monty Python cast (no John Cleese), an orchestra, a choir and three sheep sing silly songs about the life of Brian!

Wonderful!

No comments:

Coming to America

We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive!  We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...