It's April for Bob's sake - and last night it snowed! Although it doesn't look like much in the garden there was actually a fair amount.
What have we done to our planet? The forecast is actually more snow for today!
My lovely friend Jill has gone back to her old team in London, she's no longer part of the group of three, and has to spend her days locked in a dungeon (actually she's not locked in but it is the basement) with no windows.
I couldn't work like that it would drive me potty (okay, more potty!)
So each day I'm sending her a photo of the outside world for her desktop, sort of like a 'window'. Today she got the picture above - not inspiring but better than a blank wall.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Winter?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coming to America
We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive! We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...
-
I should know better than to expect a university and the local council to actually be competent - but I guess I will continue to go on hopin...
-
It's been a while so I thought it was about time to update the watch on the Royal Wedding Tat, as you'd expect eBay has some lovely ...
-
High Speed Originally uploaded by birdinanaviary . I listened in complete amazement to the Today Programme on Radio 4 this morning. It see...

No comments:
Post a Comment