Friday, June 22, 2007

The good and bad life of my feet

Those who know me will know that I'm rather partial to shoes - but I do love my MBTs, and I thought that they wouldn't give me blisters, how wrong I was -


My poor foot
Originally uploaded by Ms. Moll.

This was caused by an evening walk in Hyde Park with my Uncle, in a rain storm - and it's very very painful. I'm trying to get it to heal (ha!) by not wearing shoes (since I have to wear steel toe capped boots all next week), but it's been raining a lot so I gave in and bought a pair of these -


I gave in.....
Originally uploaded by Ms. Moll.



I had said that I would not buy a pair as they are so fashionable at the moment - but these are actually fake crocs, they were cheap and I LOVE the colour!

No comments:

Coming to America

We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive!  We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...