Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Blast from the past......

My mobile just rang, and for some reason, even though I didn't recognise the number I answered it.

A deep voice said 'Hello Sar, this is Mark' - well I should have guessed by the use of the name 'Sar' (only two people have ever been allowed to call me that - Nigel and my ex-boyfriend, Craig). It wasn't Nigel and obviously it wasn't Craig (he died 15 years ago - that would have been scary!); but it was Craig's younger brother, Mark. When he first said who it was I didn't realise it was him - he had to tell me!

Lovely to speak to him - he sounds all grown up - which is crazy as he's only a year younger than me!

What a surprise - not a call I was expecting. I haven't heard from his parents for some time and was wondering if everything is okay (he assures me that it is).

No comments:

Coming to America

We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive!  We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...