Jaqi from Fred's work sent these for us. They were to say thanks to Fred for helping fix her drive, and get well soon to me.
How sweet of her.
Monday, July 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coming to America
We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive! We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...
-
I should know better than to expect a university and the local council to actually be competent - but I guess I will continue to go on hopin...
-
The street piano - soon to be moving on... Originally uploaded by Merrony's Moll . Today I was reminded of the Street Piano on Sharro...
-
There are two things that I’ve always believed in; that we should have an “opt-out” system for organ donation (eg. everyone should automatic...

No comments:
Post a Comment