This photo by Liz shows the panel at the top of The Blue Moon Cafe door. It's got to be my fav cafe, only problem is the lack of space - no room to swing a cat (but since it's a veggie cafe I don't think they'd like you to try anyway!)
Mum has asked me to think of a theme/design for the panel above our front door - so this is a potential idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coming to America
We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive! We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...
-
I should know better than to expect a university and the local council to actually be competent - but I guess I will continue to go on hopin...
-
The street piano - soon to be moving on... Originally uploaded by Merrony's Moll . Today I was reminded of the Street Piano on Sharro...
-
There are two things that I’ve always believed in; that we should have an “opt-out” system for organ donation (eg. everyone should automatic...

No comments:
Post a Comment