Then I did Lighter Life, if you use the tag cloud on here and look at 'diet' you'll be able to see the before and after photos - over 14 weeks I lost 5.5 stone and went from a size 20/22 to a 10/12!
And until last year I'd kept much of the weight off (although it was beginning to creep back on.
Then I stopped skating, then I went travelling and get into bad habits.
Now I'm on Lighter Life again - this time I only want to lose 2.5 stone, but losing when you already weigh less is harder (the incentive isn't as high).
Anyway, I've joined a group again and tonight was the end of the first week, and I've lost 7lbs!!
I'm happy with that, and although it's unlikely to be as much next week I'm going to stick with it and get my weight down again.
No comments:
Post a Comment