Thursday, August 29, 2013

Touring now


Hot on the back of seeing Emilie Autumn, and commenting that only folk artists seem to be worth paying to see live, come five of my favourite bands/artist touring at the same time (I'm not including Kate Rusby as all she seems able to do these days is Christmas songs!).

Decisions, decisions.....

Firstly came the announcement that Frank Turner is playing Manchester and Nottingham - but by the time I'd spoken to John Manchester had sold out and only seated tickets were available for Nottingham - we bought two.

Then Show of Hands and Bellowhead are playing in Chesterfield, and Ruarri Joseph is in Sheffield again.

We'll definitely be seeing Ruarri Joseph, but now we need to decide between Show of Hands and Bellowhead.

Turin Brakes are playing in Hebden Bridge but we've already decided that's too far away, much as I'd like to see them too.

I'm really excited about Frank Turner and Ruarri Joseph; just need to decide on the other one (John says we can't do both).

No comments:

Coming to America

We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive!  We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...