Anyone would think it never snowed in the UK, the media has gone into overdrive, with the Daily Express this morning screaming 'THREE DAYS OF SNOW CHAOS' - wow!!
But there is no denying that the forecast does look bad, but it's rarely as bad as the predict (as I'm sure they over predict so they can't be blamed if it's worse than they say). And anyway, we have grit, shops full of goods and most people can walk if they need to (there's the problem, most people wouldn't dream of walking!! when there is snow often I'm one of the few who has got to the office although I live the furthest away - because I'm prepared to walk to the station).
Having said that, older and less able people will have problems so it's always worth checking on neighbours and friends.
I know below is a joke, but it made me laugh! I'm going to be doing none of them (although there may be a few Instagram pictures).


No comments:
Post a Comment