Monday, December 17, 2012

New York City Photos

I have to admit to being a bit lazy on my NYC trip blog posts, but I've been busy and at the time didn't write much (I didn't get a moment to myself!), so instead I hope you'll enjoy all the photos I took.  I've split them into galleries so that you can look at small chunks at a time - enjoy.....

Roxy DelicatessenHersheysWelcomeNYPDBelieveMacy's clock
macy'sFiddlesticksKatz'sWhere Harry met SallyWines & LiquorsCoats
SubwayMacy'sChasHershey's or M&Ms?BroadwayCoca-Cola
THEVideoHotelFast actingOneway -->Teas and Coffees
NYC Signs, a set on Flickr.

LyingCollectionDrippingNo sleepNot definedBarcode
Live your dreamCurledSpottyHummingPrescription drugsWonder
DealerFast LaneYeh!Pin up$ NO ATM $Light bulb moment
JacksonLipsWatcherBaaacolourful1945
NYC Street Art, a set on Flickr.

The LPassing trainEmptyYellow lineTravellingTo Coney Island
On 5th AveFIRE!!NYPDBig orange boatStaten Island FerryTerminal
Taxi cabsWritten on

NYC Transport, a set on Flickr.

Cheese burgerPastrami on ryeMuppet cupcakesLobsterPeppersEnjoy in flight
BreakfastCorn muffinHotdog!CheesecakeVegcorn
NYC Food, a set on Flickr.

Modern conversation6 AvenueWaitingTree deliveryPlease helpRing that bell
Don't crossBowlerwaitingWalking byMorning paperTree shopping
LunchLunchtimeMap readingThoughtfulWaiting for the boat to dockDrowned in sound
Friendly adviceTextingNYPD TrafficNYPD TrafficHeadachePink
NYC People, a set on Flickr.

Met Life BuildingView from The Top of the RockView from The Top of the RockView from The Top of the RockView from The Top of the RockManhattan night
Radio CityRadio CityMusic HallRadio CityTowerThis was the lounge in our hotel
ScaffoldPublic Library ceilingEscapeCoatsMacy'sBroadway
TilesOn 5th AveUpGrand Central6459_webflag
NYC Buildings, a set on Flickr.

Champagne at Grand CentralNo. 13Katz's DeliDeliDeliDeli
14th Street66 AvenueViewEmpire StateView from The Top of the Rock
View from The Top of the RockView from The Top of the RockView from The Top of the RockManhattan nightRadio CityBaubles
Times SquareTimes SquareSkylineSkyline - leaving Manhattan :(Another delilights
NYC Places & Views, a set on Flickr.

by DonnaEnglish shopA Salt & BatteryMacysBritish stockApothecary
.LiquorsConvenience storeCrystal Skull of vodkaDeliBelieve
Macy's clockmacy'sHis presentsStoryChinaChina
The lobster placeWendy'sLiberty M&MM&M ElvisBookstoreWish for tradition
NYC Stores, a set on Flickr.

TaxiThe JaneTiniest room everCafe GitaneImagineWarning
FAO SchwarzLego Lady LibertyLego BatmanAcross the riverDisaster AssistancePop up
TicketWaiterRock your socksBaublesFerris wheelStars & Stripes
Muppet cupcakesReflexing on New York$250 resin skate - I need this!HandnonsenseMichelle
NYC randomness, a set on Flickr.

No comments:

Coming to America

We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive!  We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...