
As you'll know if you've ever met me, I've always been blessed with a curvy hourglass figure - big hips, small waist, big boobs!
It means that I also have what can only be termed 'ample' thighs (read 'massive'!).
This means that hot pants are an item I've never had in my wardrobe - not even since becoming a rollergirl!
But we have a public intraleague bout coming up, and since I've already given in to the fact that I'm going to have to wear leopard print (our team are the Death Leopards), when the opportunity to make out own hot pants came up I thought 'fuck it, why not'!
So a few of us went over to Maid's on Monday evening where she had for together a load of shiny stretchy material and both her sewing machines!
Zombie's are amazing, and as she's our captain Mel had the marvellous idea of putting a shiny 'C' on her bum!
Mine aren't finished as we ran out of time, but they are actually more shorts than hot pants (but still show more leg than I've ever before!), they will be shiny black with green leopard print down either side and I'll be wearing silver leopard print tights or leggings underneath.
I know there will be lots of other girls there with smaller bums than mine, but I don't care, I'm proud of my curves!
No comments:
Post a Comment