Sunday, July 01, 2012

Finally finished

Not me unfortunately, but my littlest brother. Today was a very emotional day, I went down to Cambridge for Robert's graduation.



After four years (he had a year in China), he's finished up with a first with distinction, 2 university awards, and he was top of his college (Churchill).


Charlotte, Richard and I watched the ceremony (totally in Latin), we were then joined by Vanessa (birthday girl!), for photos and a walk through Christchurch College back to Churchill and a lovely buffet lunch.

I had to drive back, so didn't stay long, but it was a great day. So sad that Dad wasn't there (and Mum!), they'd have been so proud. As always, I was a bit surprised by how emotional I felt driving home.

Rob's off to China for a month, to see his girlfriend, then who knows? Looking for a job (in China I think), or maybe a Masters (in China) - either way I think I'll need to visit China if I want to see him!


1 comment:

e17jlh said...

Sounds like a great day! And your dress looks fab- a very sunny colour. jx

Coming to America

We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive!  We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...