Monday, March 12, 2012
Ouch!
The photo really doesn't do this justice, or get across how BLOODY painful this was!
Last night at practise we did some scrimmaging (basically for non-derby people, that's practise game play) - and the above mark on my neck was the result.
I'm still not sure what happened except to say that Ginny high blocked me and sent me flying off the track, but something connected with my neck - we think it was her helmet. Not only did it cause the mark, but also totally winded me and caused a lot of swelling (which has thankfully gone down now).
Today was possibly the hottest day of the year so far and I was walking round wearing a scarf (in the flesh (!) it looks similar to a lovebite!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coming to America
We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive! We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...
-
I should know better than to expect a university and the local council to actually be competent - but I guess I will continue to go on hopin...
-
It's been a while so I thought it was about time to update the watch on the Royal Wedding Tat, as you'd expect eBay has some lovely ...
-
High Speed Originally uploaded by birdinanaviary . I listened in complete amazement to the Today Programme on Radio 4 this morning. It see...
1 comment:
Are you sure she didn't bite you?!?!
Post a Comment