I've now got all my marks back from the first semester of my MSc and I think it would probably be a good idea to record them here, partly so that when I'm stressing about the next lot of essays and assessments I can look and see how well I did in the first half of the course!! (all marks are out of 100)
For Information Retrieval I got 73 for a report on search technologies for community nurses.
For Information Systems & Information Society I got 72 for the individual essay about Government initiatives to get people online, 74 for group project to make 3 minute film about differing attitudes to community online, and 64 for a group essay about making the film.
For Management and Strategy for electronic digital libraries I got 74 for taking part in a group workshop where I played the role of a small publisher looking to go into epublishing, 70 for an analytical report on the use of tagging in digital libraries and 72 for an group resource about a range of online toolkits.
For Designing usable websites I got 70, a few comments on things I should have done (none a surprise, in fact I would have done the things but couldn't get them to work they way I wanted!).
The marking doesn't seem to have been very consistent, but since my marks are pretty similar (with the exception of the group essay) I'm not complaining - still in line for a distinction.
No comments:
Post a Comment