Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day


So another Christmas day - and I've had some lovely gifts.

Mrs Stephen Fry's book
An A to Z photography book
Ransom note fridge magnets
A Bagpuss photo holder
A bookmark
A note pad
Two zombie books
A presentation laser pointer
Aromatherapy massage oils
Two novels
A meal in London
Sixty five pounds cash
And the promise of a day in a spa.

Not bad!  I gave, at least seven books, some jewellery, a calendar, a purse, some toys, and some chocolate.

We (John and I) went out to Delaney's bar last night (got a bit tipsy but not really bad), and then had a lie in this morning before going over to Jo and Howard's to spend the day with them and the kids.
I have to admit that I spent most of the day reading papers for my next essay whilst everyone else either watched telly or played on the Xbox (although I think Cat was reading a book).



No comments:

Coming to America

We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive!  We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...