Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My favourite artist

As you'll know if you've been round here before, I'm a big fan of the artist Tom Gauld. I have a number of his books and often cut his pieces out of the Guardian and whereever I see them - you'll have seen me post them on here on occasion.

So when my friend Jen (from my course), said she was going down to London for a Small Publishers Fair and that Tom Gauld would be there, I really wanted to go as well....but for various reasons I didn't make it.



However, Jen really made my Monday - she bought me a small book by Tom Gauld - Hunter & Painter (chosen due to my background in archaeology!) - but more importantly than that......it's signed personally to me!!





I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Coming to America

We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive!  We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...