Monday, August 29, 2011



Bank Holidays are for spending time with your partner, something we don't seem to have done much of lately.  So I was really pleased that for once we had the whole day together - in fact we'd even had the evening before snuggling on the sofa watching television!


AND the sun was shining!  So, we borrowed John's parents bicycles and went for a ride along the Trans-Pennine Trail  from Thurlstone to Dunsford (not sure how far it is).

Very enjoyable, I think it's about 10 years since I rode a bike - glad a had some off road experience before my car goes back to the company and I have to start cycling more on the roads.


No comments:

Coming to America

We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive!  We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...