Sunday, August 01, 2010

I didn't do this!



I have to admit that I really dislike the practice of leaving Bibles in hotel rooms - I think it's extremely arrogant of the Gideons to believe that theirs is the only religion and that everyone who stays there is a believer.

How about a shelf in each room containing the Qu'ran, the Torah, the book of Moron, the writings of Buddha, The Origin of Species, The God Delusion and something that people might actually want to read....such as a good thriller or romantic novel??

In fact I have been known to complain to hotel management about it.

But on this occasion I didn't complain as i the drawing in the front cover really made me laugh!

I'm not entirely sure what the phase 'dick bible' means, or how it is in anyway relevant - but it's funny nonetheless!!

Oh, and if you want to take this further, please visit - this funny site - and have a nice day!

1 comment:

Matron said...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dick%20Bible

Coming to America

We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive!  We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...