The weather is lovely to look at, terrible for travelling in and VERY difficult for much of the country's birdlife.
As all the water freezes and everything is covered in a blanket of snow many of the garden birds are having difficulty finding food. So, if you have a garden or small space, and you don't have cats (they don't need help finding food!) please consider feeding the birds.
Visit the RSPB website for more information about what to put out for them, the birds in our garden LOVE the fat balls we've been hanging in the trees.
Remember to keep the feeders topped up - even after this cold snap has ended (although it does feel like it's set in forever!).
Monday, January 11, 2010
Feed the birds - please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coming to America
We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive! We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...
-
I should know better than to expect a university and the local council to actually be competent - but I guess I will continue to go on hopin...
-
It's been a while so I thought it was about time to update the watch on the Royal Wedding Tat, as you'd expect eBay has some lovely ...
-
High Speed Originally uploaded by birdinanaviary . I listened in complete amazement to the Today Programme on Radio 4 this morning. It see...

No comments:
Post a Comment