Someone mentioned this programme in a blog entry and so I went to find it on YouTube.
Words cannot describe how disappointed I am with the BBC - they think this is entertainment? they think this is 'good' television? people actually want to appear on this? people actually want to be in the audience?
It's programmes like this that totally destroy any hope I have for the human race.
Saturday, December 05, 2009
Hole In The Wall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coming to America
We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive! We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...
-
I should know better than to expect a university and the local council to actually be competent - but I guess I will continue to go on hopin...
-
It's been a while so I thought it was about time to update the watch on the Royal Wedding Tat, as you'd expect eBay has some lovely ...
-
High Speed Originally uploaded by birdinanaviary . I listened in complete amazement to the Today Programme on Radio 4 this morning. It see...
No comments:
Post a Comment