Friday, November 20, 2009

Getting things in perspective

Place in the country

I have shelter from the elements



Hate Crime Organizations
Originally uploaded by jasonfhatcher.


I'm free from persecution


Frozen
Originally uploaded by sismastery.



I can turn on a tap and get clean drinking water



Lighting
Originally uploaded by Ms. Moll.

I can turn on a switch and get light


Wardrobe
Originally uploaded by MollsMusings


I have clothes and shoes, more than I could ever wear




kitchen cupboard
Originally uploaded by Dr Joolz



I have a cupboard full of food, and nearby shops to get more



Dosh
Originally uploaded by Ms. Moll

I have money for the things I need (and the things I want)




Under pressure
Originally uploaded by Ms. Moll


I'm fit and healthy



I have wonderful friends and family




Be Grateful.
Originally uploaded by SnoShuu

I should be grateful for what I have






No comments:

Coming to America

We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive!  We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...