Mon Aug 31 18:01:34 +0000 2009 can't believe that Spidey will now be controlled by the Evil Mouse Empire
Mon Aug 31 14:00:35 +0000 2009 has been backfilling and has blisters to prove it!
Sat Aug 29 20:56:37 +0000 2009 is disappointed, new Sherlock Holmes film had such potential - but the trailer looks shit, too much violence and special affects.
Sat Aug 29 19:18:39 +0000 2009 wants to let all the mo fo in Granada to re-up their digiboxes in Nov & Dec - u get me?
Fri Aug 28 18:51:22 +0000 2009 Get a free box from www.graze.com with this code: QGK8JDWT - healthy snacks by post, just got my 2nd box - yummy!!
Tue Aug 25 14:47:21 +0000 2009 how ironic, i've just had to phone Colin to ask him to ask John to phone me!
Tue Aug 25 11:43:55 +0000 2009 has just found a platform on sheffield station that she didn't know existed!
Sat Aug 22 07:31:51 +0000 2009 Loving www.graze.com - Yummy! use this code to get a free box of yummy healthy food! QGK8JDWT
Fri Aug 21 10:00:07 +0000 2009 Loving www.graze.com - use this code to get a free box! QGK8JDWT
Thu Aug 20 13:09:00 +0000 2009 I have a ticket for u2 in sheffield tonight, £60. If anyone wants it pls contact me (txt best)
Sun Aug 16 17:56:22 +0000 2009 is sitting in a bar where the table is a glass top coffin & the room is decorated with coffin lids & skeletons!
Sun Aug 09 12:25:59 +0000 2009 Fish n chips by the sea with the man i love - perfect.
Sat Aug 08 06:19:26 +0000 2009 If you like books and enjoy book cover art take a gander at - http://bit.ly/MuM6e
Fri Aug 07 18:46:43 +0000 2009 missed #elevensestime today, and will probably for the next week - save me some scones and a nice mug of tea pls.
Fri Aug 07 18:45:31 +0000 2009 is tired and is thinking of going to bed (well, I did leave for work this morning at 6am)
Fri Aug 07 17:23:09 +0000 2009 #whentwitterwasdown - I didn't know what to do,but soon got over it (with the help of Facebook!
Fri Aug 07 16:28:51 +0000 2009 RT @brendadada: Will followers who wanted place on 4th Plinth but (so far) unsuccessful, please RT or DM me wrt secret project #oneofothers
Thu Aug 06 19:09:57 +0000 2009 is not looking forward to the arrival of John - he locked himself out of his car, and I can't find the spare.....
Thu Aug 06 19:09:16 +0000 2009 @KJRhodes it certainly is, and we won't mention the shortbread.
Thu Aug 06 13:29:48 +0000 2009 is in the union coffee shop pretending to be a student, oh those were the days!
Thu Aug 06 13:09:05 +0000 2009 has a neck!
Thu Aug 06 10:17:28 +0000 2009 thinks she must update her website - lots of images to put on, need to sort it out.
Thu Aug 06 09:58:41 +0000 2009 an apple and cup of tea #elevensestime
Thu Aug 06 09:57:25 +0000 2009 if anyone wants a smile on their face , see what is happening on the plint at the moment! http://bit.ly/UT7tp
Thu Aug 06 09:55:58 +0000 2009 oh my! that has to be the craziest thing I've seen on the plinth! #oneandother
Thu Aug 06 08:47:04 +0000 2009 ooooh blue skies, and I'm stuck in at my desk - but not for long......
Thu Aug 06 07:59:16 +0000 2009 Wow! what a fab idea! http://icio.us/n2kxge
Wed Aug 05 13:56:14 +0000 2009 Doesn't remember leaving the house this morning, that's worrying.
Tue Aug 04 16:28:15 +0000 2009 i love the fact that there is a Journal of Happiness Studies! http://bit.ly/Nyb3E
Tue Aug 04 13:27:06 +0000 2009 #oneandother Looks like I won't be on the plinth this month, still there is another chance. Enjoying watching what is happening down there.
Tue Aug 04 12:36:33 +0000 2009 had intended to faff this afternoon but is still putting the finishing touches on her report
Tue Aug 04 10:05:11 +0000 2009 is reporting
Mon Aug 03 21:56:20 +0000 2009 another day of online reporting tomorrow, time for sleep now. Night night
Mon Aug 03 17:38:01 +0000 2009 is tired now, I'm stopping working - which I expect I'll regret tomorrow when I start panicking about finishing the month end report.
Mon Aug 03 16:57:34 +0000 2009 wishes everyone she knows (and those she doesn't) much happiness - don't know where that came from, but thought I'd share it anyway!
Mon Aug 03 16:05:58 +0000 2009 Check out @invisiblefest - crowd-free, tout-free, cost-free, legal, virtual festival in your house! & raising money for Cancer Research -fab
Mon Aug 03 14:56:28 +0000 2009 RT @WIKIFACT: #WIKIFACT The first rule of Rolf's Cartoon Club is you do not talk about Rolf's Cartoon Club.
Mon Aug 03 14:52:53 +0000 2009 #Yorkshire - just started following @yorkshiretweets, but will only continue if they cover South Yorkshire!!
Mon Aug 03 14:20:47 +0000 2009 and the answer is - Tameside!
Mon Aug 03 14:18:52 +0000 2009 the question is - is Denton (Manchester) in Stockport or Tameside authority? that's what I want to know?!
Mon Aug 03 14:13:57 +0000 2009 BTCare picked up my ranty tweet and got in touch to help - okay, I'm impressed! It's sorted now anyway.
Mon Aug 03 12:47:29 +0000 2009 Fucking BT! My phone line says 'sorry you cannot make or receive calls on this line....' & when I phone they tell me i'm not a customer!
Mon Aug 03 09:36:25 +0000 2009 just got two items in the post - nether postage was franked, so that's £1.22 worth of free stamps for me!
Mon Aug 03 09:34:49 +0000 2009 just heard on Radiio 4 - 'we have to consider who's penis is it.....' that will teach me for not really listening!
Mon Aug 03 07:30:35 +0000 2009 is experimenting with her smiling today - http://www.scienceofhappiness.co.uk - get involved.
Mon Aug 03 07:27:35 +0000 2009 monthly reporting today and tomorrow - joy!
Sun Aug 02 16:06:55 +0000 2009 is listening the Marilyn Manson on Spotify - LOUD!
Sun Aug 02 12:39:57 +0000 2009 very nice scrambled eggs and a BIG mug of tea at Cafe Euro - http://www.cafeeuro.org/ - yum!
Sun Aug 02 09:11:09 +0000 2009 WOW, what a great, tiring wedding yesterday - can't wait to see the photos! Should be mowing the lawn but can't be bothered at the moment.
Sun Aug 02 00:06:48 +0000 2009 just finished another fantastic wedding, 13 hours of running about! I love it.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Tweet Archive - August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coming to America
We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive! We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...
-
I should know better than to expect a university and the local council to actually be competent - but I guess I will continue to go on hopin...
-
It's been a while so I thought it was about time to update the watch on the Royal Wedding Tat, as you'd expect eBay has some lovely ...
-
High Speed Originally uploaded by birdinanaviary . I listened in complete amazement to the Today Programme on Radio 4 this morning. It see...

No comments:
Post a Comment