Thursday, March 26, 2009

That's not good


That's not good
Originally uploaded by MollsMusings.

My Mac hasn't been very well for some time - the battery life was down to about 3 minutes (if I was lucky). So, I finally gave in and took it to the Genius Bar at the Apple shop (braving Meadowhell for the second time in a week).

After running some tests this message came up on the screen - I could tell it was going to cost me money!

1 comment:

Currant Bunbury said...

Did you (or they) check how many charge cycles your battery had done? They do have a natural lifespan but if it was substantially under that then it should be a replacement job from Apple. Please forgive me if I'm pointing out the obvious!

Coming to America

We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive!  We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...