Monday, February 02, 2009

Look away now if easily upset by sexual references!


Uncle Bertie's fondness for anthropomorphic
humour was almost infectious.


I've been sorting a few thousand military history books (click for a list, but I'm still updating it) out for Colin, we will be selling them but first they need sorting and pricing. The collection came from an ex-ancient history student of the university who recently died and left all the books to the archaeology department.

I've never seen so many books about tanks, naval ships and various battles, but also in amongst them are a few other subjects, novels, archaeology and erotica!

For Nora, the prospect of the Ongar Conservative Party
ball was extraordinarily thrilling.


One of the erotica books is a wonderful photography book of women's bottoms! Very tasteful and fantastic photography. Another is a book of illustrations by David Holland - drawn in 1920s or 30s settings, they are all rather rude, involving lesbian sex, bestiality and other things!

Anyway, I thought I'd share three of them with you - because they made me laugh (and they aren't too rude!).

Geoffrey always found it a bit of a struggle
to guess what a girl was thinking.

No comments:

Coming to America

We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive!  We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...