
Blogging Readiness
Originally uploaded by cambodia4kidsorg.
A couple of people have recently commented on my lack of blog enteries, so I thought I'd better explain why!
I've been so busy with some major life changes after leaving EH.
However, for the moment I'm not going to blog about them - well, actually I probably will blog but not make the enteries public - and here's why.
A number of people have commented that they keep up to date with me and my life via my blog - fair enough, that's what it's for.
But then they go on to say that they feel that they've 'spoken' to me when they've read it, and therefore don't actually need to call me! Or when we do speak there is little news to catch up on as they've read it all!
So, if you want to know what's happening and what I'm up to let's talk, or email or even facebook - I might like to know what's going on in your life too?!
No comments:
Post a Comment