Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tireless in Sheffield


Tireless in Sheffield, originally uploaded by MollsMusings.

I left John at my house on Monday morning so that he could start to build the BBQ. Off I went to York for the day.

At 11am I got an email saying that it was hard work building BBQs, with this photo attached! That is a Pimms in his hand!

Anyway, it back fired on him as he needed all his wits about him to work out the crazy (read: incorrect) instructions in the B&Q BBQ set.

Anyway, he managed a few courses of bricks before having to rush back to Penistone for a photoshoot.

There will be a BBQ by the 25th - if I can keep him away from the Pimms.

No comments:

Coming to America

We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive!  We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...