Most people who know me will know that I don't really 'do' cooking - I've never been that interested and as a result I've never really been very good at it.
But meeting John has changed that, he loves cooking and is appalled at my lack of knowledge regarding food and cooking. So, I'm making an effort.
Last week I cooked for him, I'm to chicken to actually cook in front of him, so this was all prepared before he came round.
Anyway, it turned out really well and was very nice (although I say so myself!). Problem is, I've proved I CAN do it if I want to - so I'll probably have to do it again!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Cooking Pt 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coming to America
We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive! We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...
-
I should know better than to expect a university and the local council to actually be competent - but I guess I will continue to go on hopin...
-
It's been a while so I thought it was about time to update the watch on the Royal Wedding Tat, as you'd expect eBay has some lovely ...
-
High Speed Originally uploaded by birdinanaviary . I listened in complete amazement to the Today Programme on Radio 4 this morning. It see...


No comments:
Post a Comment