Well, I said I’d come back to the kebab that I had yesterday – and I did!! I wasn’t sick but the whole day was spent in bed ill (mind you, if you are going to be confined to a room, it was a nice one to be in). I know that I had a slight hangover from drinking half a bottle of wine the night before, but this developed into full blown food poisoning throughout the day.
Kate spent most of the day wandering around the medina – with lots of people asking where I was!! – and sitting upstairs on the terrace. She came back at one point and said that she’d been eating here way around, trying lots of different things to eat.
At one point I made it half way up to the terrace but had to turn back – pathetic!! I only started to feel better later in the evening after a couple of Imodium pills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coming to America
We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive! We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...
-
I should know better than to expect a university and the local council to actually be competent - but I guess I will continue to go on hopin...
-
It's been a while so I thought it was about time to update the watch on the Royal Wedding Tat, as you'd expect eBay has some lovely ...
-
High Speed Originally uploaded by birdinanaviary . I listened in complete amazement to the Today Programme on Radio 4 this morning. It see...
No comments:
Post a Comment