Monday, December 11, 2006

Cats, Schools, Dogs and Injuries - just a normal weekend.

This weekend I travelled down south on the train. I had a very enjoyable evening at the Commonweal (the school Mum worked at) Christmas party.



Lovely to see everyone, especially Ali (and Duncan), Sherry (above) and Sue T. I stayed the night with Sue and then was given a lift to Sharon's to have my hair coloured (red as usual).

It's so lovely to chat up with Sharon and her family, even is she is thin and gorgeous! We got talking about photos and she asked me to take some of her dog, Oscar, who at that moment was in his favourite chair in the garden.



Sharon also looked over my photos (I now have an album with my best shots inside), and has asked if she can purchase this one -



on canvas as a present for her husband!!

Fred was due to follow me down on Saturday morning but had quite a nightmare; whilst plaining a door for the living room (so that the cat can be shut in the main section of the house without being able to make a dash for the front door), he managed to plane off the inside of his fingers, lots of lost blood, and he had to get Liz to patch him up (thanks Liz) and so subsequently he missed his train.

Anyway, I ended up driving Mum's car (Bernard) up to Sheffield with a little black cat in his box on the passenger seat.

Tiggy doesn't seem particularly phased by being uprooted, after exploring for a while he seems to enjoy sleep in in the spare room or sitting on the basement window sill.

No comments:

Coming to America

We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive!  We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...