Although I in no-way endorse MacDonald's, this piece of information came from a comment from my brother (the details come from a MacDonalds website - oh! I feel dirty!)-
The average number of sesame seeds on a Big Mac bun is 178.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coming to America
We’ve made it to America - and boy it’s expensive! We’ve not even been her 24 hours yet so haven’t done much except have a quick afternoon ...
-
I should know better than to expect a university and the local council to actually be competent - but I guess I will continue to go on hopin...
-
It's been a while so I thought it was about time to update the watch on the Royal Wedding Tat, as you'd expect eBay has some lovely ...
-
High Speed Originally uploaded by birdinanaviary . I listened in complete amazement to the Today Programme on Radio 4 this morning. It see...
2 comments:
who the hell counted????
176 176 not 178 i did check that you got the right info
Post a Comment